Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Appointment

Tomorrow isn't a day of celebration or mourning my dad's going in to get a biopsy. Not the best feeling in the world...... when they say it might be throat cancer. It's 2:40 and I dare not place my head on that shadowed pillow of mine. Once I lay down and rest my eyes for a hour and 20 minutes, I'll realize it's past the break of dawn when I wake up. I'm supposed to be ready and rearing to go. I feel Commiseration for him. Even though he's smoked a couple million cigarettes in his life time. I'll still share the ardent feeling when the doctor turns the handle, and apathetically walks in with the results. Doctors have no emotions they are very awkward. They act Like they have a P.H.d or something. hehe
And This is how I am going to deal with the doctors appointment

No comments: